عنوان مقاله [English]
The main purpose of this study was to investigate the relation between school atmosphere and the spirit of entrepreneurship among female secondary school sophomores & juniors in the city of Isfahan. The research method was of descriptive and correlational type. In order to carry out the project, 180 female teachers and principals working in the female secondary schools in the city of Isfahan and also 150 female sophomore & junior secondary school students were selected by multi-stage sampling method. For gathering data, two questionnaires of organizational atmosphere (OCDQ) and researcher-made questionnaire the spirit of entrepreneurship were used. Reliability coefficients of the questionnaires were 0/84 and 0/87. Two levels of inferential and descriptive statistics by the use of SPSS software have been performed to analyze the data. The results showed that:
1) There was significant relation between organizational atmosphere and the spirit of entrepreneurship at Plevel.
2) The female secondary schools in Isfahan tended to crave more toward an open atmosphere in the academic year 1384-85/2004-2005
3) Factors of the spirit of entrepreneurship (need for achievement, foresight, risk taking, self-esteem, creativity, internal locus of control) among students were more than mean.
4) There was significant relation between factors of organizational atmosphere (intimacy, disengagement, hindrance) and the spirit of entrepreneurship. But there was no significant relation between factors of organizational atmosphere (spirit, aloofness, thrust, production emphasis, consideration) and the spirit of entrepreneurship.
5) There was no significant difference between technical schools and high schools in creating the spirit of entrepreneurship.